Reblog for a chance to win a free brush set!
Hello, Digital Artists - my sampler pack has now been updated in my main shop so that it is consistent with my Creative Market offering. This set contains 8 of my best brushes from my larger sets to give people a really good sampling of what my brushes can do. For only $4, you can have 8 powerful natural media brushes: pencil, inks, gouache, watercolor, and oils. These brushes have been changing the way over 8000 digital artists around the world draw and paint - join the crowd!
Thanks for your support, and as always, I will select three random Tumblr users who reblog this post and award them a free set.
And speakin of FREE, remember: I have three fantastic ‘pay what you want’ brushes in the shop right now - Pastel Palooza, Wet & Wild Watercolor, and Mr. Natural (a wonderful inking brush). Check them out!
Happy drawing and happy painting, everybody.
Kyle’s brushes are EXCELLENT ..I’ve been using an earlier set and I’m very pleased with them..I would buy these for sure.
I don’t usually reblog these types of things but Kyle’s brushes are incredible and I use them daily. Even if I don’t win them I’ll definitely be buying these!!
I bought these and the pencil tool from this is the most accurate feeling and looking pencil tool I’ve used. It’s awesome for that alone.
Me And My Shadow | Pencil Test | X
"anime today is so stupid an the animation is terrible"
please rate/star original artist
So when the Levi figures went up for pre-order online, I snagged two in the hype, only to discover a friend decided to order one as a gift for me, and that another one is planning on getting the cleaning variant when it comes out. I really don’t need four of them, so I’m giving one figure and some other stuff away!!
YOU WILL WIN:
- Levi BRAVE-ACT 1/8 Scale figure by Sentinel, PRE-ORDER ITEM (released January 2014)
- Green Survey Corps hoodie (Size L, fitted for people who are around 165-173cm tall. Will be slightly baggy on shorter people which is super qt (✿◠‿◠)ノ♡)
- White Survey Corps headphones
- Ends noon on Friday, 10th January, 2014 MELBOURNE TIME (GMT +10) Please keep the time difference in mind!
- Like for one entry, reblog ONLY ONCE for one entry (you get two entries, multiple reblogs do not count)
- Followers will get one extra entry (three total entries, not mandatory to win. Please don’t feel obligated, but followers get a lil thanks and extra appreciation u feel me?)
- No giveaway blogs (I will check!!)
- Winner will be determined by a random number generator
- In the event that you do win, you must respond to my message within 24 hours, or another winner will be chosen, so keep your ask open!!
- Items will be shipped WHEN I RECEIVE THE FIGURE (probably not until late-Jan to early-Feb)
Feel free to delete the wall of text, but leave a link to the GIVEAWAY DETAILS
truebluemeandyou: How to Answer the Top 35 Asked Interview Questions. Reblogging one of my most popular posts with clearer images. Go to the link for the highest resolution.
How to Answer the Top 35 Asked Interview Questions from The Undercover Recruiter here. Posted for friends looking for jobs this summer. Unfortunately you may also be asked illegal questions and these are two pretty good articles here and here.
Annie surfing on a titan on ep 13 BD version
ONE STEP CLOSER TO BUILDING A TARDIS
I CAN READ MANGA WITH OUT WAITING FOR TRANSLATION
O.O imagine all the foreign research papers people could read. homygod
And then the heavens opened and angels began to sing…
I realize this has a lot of cultural benefits but
THINK OF THE MANGA
"My Range Never Bothered Me Anyway" an Alto sings a hilarious parody cover for all who love “Let it Go” but can’t hit its high notes, i.e. 99% of us.
A bit of its hysterical lyrics:
Oh no, it’s come to the bridge, that can’t be good news
It’s getting about as high as I can go, dear god, whose
Idea was it to even let me attempt this?
I’m straining so damn hard, I’m fucked from here on ouuuuuuuuuut!
Fuck this shit, so done with it
These are notes I just can’t hit
Before my throat goes dry
My voice will crack and then I’ll cry